- Glycerine is used to soften icing on cakes and enhance sweetness to the cake
- Can be used in taffy and other candy making recipes
- Glycerine is also used to preserve fruits
- Net Weight: 16 fl oz (591.5 ml)
- Certified Kosher
Did you know:
1. For Fondant: Add 2-3tsp of Glycerin to 2 pounds of rolled fondant to help keep it smooth and avoid cracking.
2. Glycerine is also used to keep a scratch cake moist for a longer period of time.
3. Ingredient in making Fondant from scratch. Check out this recipe...