Just SHAKE, POUR & PAINT!
Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks
is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of
100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on almost any
Our paints can be used on the following
products as well as many others:
- Buttercream cakes (chilled)
- Royal icing
- Sugar cookies
- Gold Leaf
- Deco Magic
- Candy melts
- Modelling chocolate
Our edible paint can be applied using
many different techniques including brushes for detailed work. We recommend
using a quality sable brush or sponge. Sponge work also looks great on
buttercream, fondant and royal icing.
The paint is ready to use from the
bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other
ingredients. Once applied, it dries in no time and the pigment is sealed within
the surface - no dust or smudges!
If you require a water color effect you
can achieve this by adding cake decorators alcohol (high grade 95% alcohol) to
Shake well before and during use.
Keep away from children and store in a dry cool
Do not consume in liquid form.
Bottle is 15ml.
1. Shake well, when starting and during.
2. Try different paint brushes. Some streak, some don’t.
3. Take the time and play with your paints. Become familiar with them.
4. Mix and match your own colors if you like.
5. Add cake decorators (95% grade) alcohol to your pallet for a water color
6. Wash used brushes with hot, boiling, soapy water, some paper towel and baby
7. Go to www.edibleartpaint.com for
more tips, tricks and FAQ’s.
8. Get inspiration by checking our hashtag #edibleartpaint on Instagram.
WHY YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT:
Once dry our paints are rub free! No
The color is true. What you see is what you
100% food grade.
Gluten, dairy and peanut free!
A little bottle goes a long way.